Here are a few notes and guidelines to keep in mind:
We receive many submissions on a weekly basis. It is very difficult for us to respond to every individual submission in a timely fashion, but we do listen to every submission. Please be patient.
Music Submission Guidelines
- Please attach an mp3 of your submission. You can also provide a direct link to your mp3, which is a URL with an ending “.mp3” extension
Or if you prefer send us the private Soundcloud link.
- We do no accept submissions from the following file sharing websites: Zshare, Sharebee, limelinx, Rapidshare, etc.
- Please include any official artwork for the project. If sending a press shot of the artist(s), please send one that is at least 554×250.
- Please include any relevant information about the artist (bio, hometown, etc.) that you would like included in the message.
- Provide website links for further information on the artists (Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Personal Page, etc.)
Album Submissions for Review
If you would like to get your album reviewed by TRNDSTTR, please follow these guidelines:
- We do no accept submissions from the following file sharing websites: Zshare, Sharebee, Rapidshare
- Please provide one song from the album as an attachment (mp3 file)
- Include the album cover, tracklisting, release date, and any other information you would like to include.
- Please keep in mind that we do not review free releases.
We no longer accept physical copies unless you are represented by a label or public relations firm. This is for our own safety, privacy and protection.
We look forward to hearing your music!